Maitri Bagh83 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Maroda Sector, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490006, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-7882858331
- Tags: Garden, Zoo, Family And Kids
Overview of Maitri Bagh
Maitri Bagh is in Bhilai, India. Although claimed to be a mini-zoo, it is the largest in the region, spreading over 111 acres. It was established in the year 1972 and houses some great species like the tiger, lion, leopard, lion tailed monkey and rose pelicans. Maitri Bagh boasts of the country’s largest musical fountain and also offers boating and toy train rides for entertainment purposes. You can enjoy the different species of animals, the rides, and the musical show by relaxing on the lush green lawns.
More about Bhilai
Use Bhilai trip planner to visit Maitri Bagh and many others to your visit.
Fine Accommodation options like Hotel Ashish Inn, Starihotels Durg Bhillai, Oyo Rooms Near Power House and Hotel Kusum will meet your requirement of where to stay in Bhilai.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Bhilai vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Bhilai.
How to Reach Maitri Bagh
- Buses to BRP Chowk Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhilai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhilai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Maitri Bagh Address: Maroda Sector, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490006, India
- Maitri Bagh Contact Number: +91-7882858331
- Maitri Bagh Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Maitri Bagh(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!