Best Time To Visit Bhopal
Bhopal has a sub-tropical climate with cool winters, hot summers and heavy monsoons. The city is loved for its early winter climate and October- February is the best time to explore the attractions around Bhopal.Peak summers can be pretty tiring especially due to the intense heat.
- Summers: March to May-June is summer season with temperatures reaching as high as 47 degrees Celsius! The lowest temperature is during March (around 17 degrees Celsius).Summers’ in Bhopal are rather hot and dry and the months of April and May can be a bit tough for sightseeing. The night-time, however, is a relief when the temperature drops down. Light clothes are recommended for the season. Sunscreen is crucial.
- Monsoon: June- September is the rainy season with heavy rainfalls in July and August (more than 300 mm of rainfall in a month). September wanes off the season to a lighter shower. Average temperature is around 30- 32 degrees Celsius.
- Winters: Temperatures drop by around October and reach a cooler 14 degrees Celsius in November. December and January are the coolest months of the year with the temperature ranging from8-11 degrees Celsius.Wearing warm woolens and gloves will be helpful.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Bhopal is August.
Least humid month in Bhopal is April.
- Best time to visit Upper Lake in Bhopal
- Best time to visit Bhimbetka Rock Shelters in Bhopal
- Best time to visit Van Vihar National Park in Bhopal
- Best time to visit Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-National Museum Of Mankind in Bhopal