Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-national Museum Of Mankind, Bhopal
About Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-national Museum Of Mankind, Bhopal
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-national Museum Of Mankind, Bhopal - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Shymala Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462013
Ticket Price: 30 INR
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (National Museum of Mankind) carries the stories of human and cultural evolution in India and is popular for its Tribal exhibitions that include tribal habitat, tools and lifestyle.
Other highlights include:
- The Coastal Village, Desert Village, Himalayan Village exhibits along with the Mythological Trail and Traditional Technology park.
- The art exhibits showcased here that include vivid tribal creations.
- Tribal jewelry showcased here.
- Tribal/ Ethnic dances performed at the open-air theater.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-national Museum Of Mankind Information
- Carry identity cards for discounted entry prices.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-national Museum Of Mankind Ticket Prices
- The entrance ticket per person- INR 30
- Student and group discounted entry fee: INR 15 per person
- Free Entry: Children upto 12 years.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-national Museum Of Mankind Opening and Closing Hours
- Open on: Every day except National Holidays.
How To reach Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-national Museum Of Mankind by Public Transport
- By Bus: MPSRTC Bus Depot (2 kilometers away)
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-National Museum Of Mankind, Bhopal Reviews - Write a Review
Awesome place to enhance your knowledge, especially for people who are interested in learning history or about Tribal Life style, they must visit this place. You are going to have a very good time spent their, and I must say that during Rainy season you must visit because the serene environment you get seating at the restaurant is really mind blowing. So everyone must visit.Best place In Bhopal
It was the first time I've visited National Museum of humankind and I can utterly say that it was the amazing experience. They portrayed everything explicitly and I would say that place really justify the lifestyles of the people of different regions of the nation. Everyone who brought up in the urban areas must visit the place once.
FOUND it closed ,the time it came to my mind to check this place out. (indira gandhi..... whatever). But the 'boat club' in its periphery is really a "place" to hangout with friends and family. Best part about this area is the cool breeze ; in contrary to what you find in the main city roads. (All of the smoke and pollution). 😎😊
Ausumn Enriching Experience with fun! 50rs per person entry ticket with car too! The tribal era demonstrated in the ac theatre is beautiful with lot of great collections honoring our tradition and values! Overall beautifully carved, maintained enriching d experience of our traditions and the development.. Must go museum!!
Very good place to get knowledge about ancient history, Various Tools, Instrument, Variety of Culture etc. Some are Open Air exhibition, very Interesting. Amazing Experience. #Must visit
- Nearby Attractions
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (open) University
- Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
- Bhopal Junction Railway Station
- Wind And Waves Restaurant
- Vindhyachal Bhawan
- Ies Group Of Institutions
- Bansal Group Of Institutions
- Bharat Bhavan
- Raj Bhavan
- Bhopal Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bhopal
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bhopal
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bhopal
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bhopal
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bhopal
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bhopal