Kerwa DamCurrently Open
- Address: Kerwa Dam, Mendora, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462007, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Dam
On a sunny day, the Kerwa Dam is the perfect spot to unwind and relax as you go boating, bird-watch or simply have a small picnic in the lush greenery all around.
The nearby Jungle camp is a favorite family spot where you can feel closer to nature and enjoy the view of the dam. The place offers adventure sports like Roping, Paintball, Rappelling and River Crossing. Don’t forget to carry your camera to capture the scenic beauty all around.
Kerwa Dam Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kerwa Dam
- Prices of individual attractions like Zip-lining and boating vary.
Kerwa Dam Hours
- Timings of individual attractions like Zip-lining and boating vary.
How to Reach Kerwa Dam
- By Bus: Kolar Road, ChunaBhatti, (9 kilometers away)
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.39% of people who visit Bhopal include Kerwa Dam in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44% of people start their Kerwa Dam visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kerwa Dam
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kerwa Dam
People normally club together Lakshmi Narayan Temple and Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-National Museum Of Mankind while planning their visit to Kerwa Dam.