Lakshmi Narayan TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Arera Hills , Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh , 462011 , India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9039633192
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Lakshmi Narayana Temple is home to the deity of Goddess Lakshmi and her husband Vishnu. Built by the Birla Family- a popular Industrialist in India, the temple’s tranquil environment surrounded by the lush green Arera Hills, is a rare experience in itself. The temple also has a small museum that accommodates sculptures dating back to the 12th century.
The panoramic view of the city from the temple, is the icing on the cake! Stop by at the place to explore its beautiful architecture and peaceful ambience.
Lakshmi Narayan Temple Travel Tips
- Remove footwear before entering the temple.
- Modest clothes are recommended.
Lakshmi Narayan Temple Hours
- Public Holidays: 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
How to Reach Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- By Bus: Lalita Nagar Bus Stop
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.42% of people who visit Bhopal include Lakshmi Narayan Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.14% of people start their Lakshmi Narayan Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lakshmi Narayan Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lakshmi Narayan Temple