Lower Lake214 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lower Lake, Jahangirabad, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake
The Lower Lake built in 1794, is another one of Bhopal’s lake that are perfect to take a quaint walk around and enjoy the view of the shimmering waters. The Kamla Park and the Karishma Park that are located at the Lake’s shore are loved for the view.
Do take an evening stroll around the lake when in Bhopal and do not miss on the picturesque view of the sunset!
How to Reach Lower Lake
- By Bus: Ravindra Bhawan Bus Stop or Kamla Park Bus Stop
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lower Lake Address: Lower Lake, Jahangirabad, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Lower Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lower Lake(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lower Lake: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.32% of people who visit Bhopal include Lower Lake in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
38.71% of people start their Lower Lake visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lower Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lower Lake
People normally club together Sair Sapata and Taj Mahal Palace while planning their visit to Lower Lake.