Madhya Pradesh Tribal MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Science Center Rd, NITTTR Campus, Shymala Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462002, India
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum nullifies the gap between the mythical belief of the Tribal population and the evolving urbanization. The museum gives you a peak into the psychology of the Tribal people, their practices, games and interpretation of life.
Learn about the Baiga, Gond, Saharia, Kol, Korko and Bharia tribes of India. Don’t forget to see the exhibits made from terracotta, hollows of dried gourd, hemp and papier-mache. The gallery is quiet a visual treat for art lovers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum
- Indian Visitors: INR 10 per person (10 years & Above)
- Foreign Visitors: INR 100 per person (10 years & Above)
- Photography: INR 50 (Camera without stand/tripod/flash)
How to Reach Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum
- By Bus: M P S R T C Bus Depot
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.54% of people who visit Bhopal include Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
59.38% of people start their Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum
91.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum
People normally club together Van Vihar National Park and Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya-National Museum Of Mankind while planning their visit to Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum.