Taj Mahal Palace
- Address: Taj Mahal Palace, Jhangir Colony, Pratap Nagar, Jahangirabad, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462008, India
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids
Another of India’s ‘Taj Mahal’ (also built by another royal called Shaha Jahan), the Taj Mahal Palace was built all through 1868 to 1901. The palace is loved for its British, French, Mughal, Arabic and Indian architecture influences and even though seen in ruins, is slated to form a major attraction. The Mahal has 120 rooms with gorgeous arches, a Sheesh Mahal (room of mirrors) and a fountain that completes the picture.
Evening illuminates the Palace and adds to the glorious experience. Do carry your camera to capture the century-old place in your lens.
Taj Mahal Palace Travel Tips
- Entry to the place is prohibited since it will be converted to a hotel soon.
Taj Mahal Palace Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 8.00 am - 6.00 pm
How to Reach Taj Mahal Palace
- By Bus: Jehangirabad Bus Stop
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.31% of people who visit Bhopal include Taj Mahal Palace in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
41.03% of people start their Taj Mahal Palace visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Taj Mahal Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taj Mahal Palace