Van Vihar National Park266 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lake View Walk Path, Krishna Nagar, Shymala Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462002, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7552674278
- Ticket Price: 200 INR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, National Park, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
The Van Vihar National Park is adjacent to the Upper Lake (Bhojtal) and is loved for its treasured wildlife. The park covers an area of around 4 and a half square kilometers and offers encounters with tigers, lions, panthers, Hyenaa, sloth bears, sambar, Chital, Nilgai, Blackbuck, Chousingha, Common langur, Rhesus macaque, Wild boar and Porcupins among others.
The place is home to 200 species of birds and preserves a deciduous scrub forest flora. Take a wild safari trip here as you come face to face with the animals and see a part of Bhopal that would otherwise be lost!
Van Vihar National Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothes.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For Van Vihar National Park
- Entry fee for Indians: INR 15
- Entry fee for Foreigners: INR 200
- Entry fee for Children: Free entry fee for school & college children and senior citizens.
- Camera Fee: INR 40
- Video Camera Fee: INR 300
- For other prices, visit the official website.
How to Reach Van Vihar National Park
- By Bus: M P S R T C Bus Depot (2 kilometers away)
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.44% of people who visit Bhopal include Van Vihar National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
65.67% of people start their Van Vihar National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Van Vihar National Park
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Van Vihar National Park