Vardhaman ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Lake View Walk Path, Kamla Park, Krishna Nagar, Shymala Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001, India
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Vardhaman Park located on the Lake View Walk Path offers a surreal view of the Upper Lake (known locally as Bhojtal or Badi Jheel). The park has a rose garden that line along the pathways. Locals visit the park in the early mornings to jog or to simply enjoy the view of the serene lake.
A picnic here in the evenings is quiet common while boating at the lake is a popular activity.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vardhaman Park
- Prices of activities like Boating vary.
- For admission prices, ask the locals.
Vardhaman Park Hours
- For timings, ask the locals.
- Timings of activities like Boating vary.
- Recommended time of arrival: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
How to Reach Vardhaman Park
- By Bus: Kamla Park Bus Stop
- By Minibus
- By Rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By hiring a Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhopal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhopal and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.5% of people who visit Bhopal include Vardhaman Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.44% of people start their Vardhaman Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Vardhaman Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vardhaman Park