Ansupa Lake94 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Anshupa Lake, Odisha 754029, Bhubaneshwar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Spreading over 141- hectare area, Ansupa Lake is the largest fresh water lake in Orissa. It is in a horseshoe shape with Bishnupu hills on its north eastern side and Saranda hills on its western side. Come in winter and you will see that the lake becomes the shelter for many migratory birds. If you are fond of bird watching, then make sure you visit this lake in this season.
Take a walk around the lake and you will come across many new species of plant in the nearby forest.
Ansupa Lake Travel Tips
- Best time to visit the lake is during winter season.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ansupa Lake
- Minimal fee is required to hire boat for boating. Check the official website for the detailed information.
Ansupa Lake Hours
- You can visit the lake anytime of the day. However, early evening hours are preferred.
How to Reach Ansupa Lake
- By car from Bhubaneshwar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhubaneshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhubaneshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.29% of people who visit Bhubaneshwar include Ansupa Lake in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
84.62% of people start their Ansupa Lake visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ansupa Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ansupa Lake
Ansupa Lake Reviews & Ratings
Can I go for picnic with my family at 30 December 2020??Answer Report Abuse
Now will it be opened on tomorrowAnswer Report Abuse
Will be it open on tomorrow ? Please reply me with proper timing?Answer Report Abuse