Chaunsathi Yogini Temple159 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hirapur, Odisha 752100, Bhubaneshwar, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
There are several Chausanth Yogini temples in India, with the main temple in Madhya Pradesh. Chaunsath Yoginis refer to the 64 female saints who were the ardent followers of Lord Shiva. The temple of Orissa is one of the most beautiful among all the 64 Yogini temples. There are the idols of 64 yoginis carved in a line on the walls of the temple. The temple is not too popular, it worth a visit for its architectural beauty
Chaunsathi Yogini Temple Travel Tips
- Follow the Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside before entering the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chaunsathi Yogini Temple
- Entry is free.
Chaunsathi Yogini Temple Hours
- The temple is open throughout the year.
How to Reach Chaunsathi Yogini Temple
- By car from Bhubaneshwar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhubaneshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhubaneshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chaunsathi Yogini Temple Address: Hirapur, Odisha 752100, Bhubaneshwar, India
- Chaunsathi Yogini Temple Timing: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Chaunsathi Yogini Temple(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chaunsathi Yogini Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.51% of people who visit Bhubaneshwar include Chaunsathi Yogini Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
31.03% of people start their Chaunsathi Yogini Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chaunsathi Yogini Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chaunsathi Yogini Temple
People normally club together Brahmeshwara Temple and Pipili while planning their visit to Chaunsathi Yogini Temple.