Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens168 Votes Currently Open
- Address: RPRC Botanical Gardens, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751015, Bhubaneshwar, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
It is one of the popular parks for both locals and tourists. The entire park is divided into different sections. One part has a lovely flower garden with a children playground within it. Another portion has dense forest. However, you cannot go too far if you walk into the forest, because the forest is surrounded with electric fence. The third portion of the garden has the old day’s rose garden that houses a cactus garden. According to the source, this cactus garden is said to be the largest one in India. That’s why, Ekamra Kanan is also known as Cactus garden.
Visit the garden to explore the greener side of Bhubaneshwar.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens
- For Adult: Rs 10
- For Children: Rs 5
- Boating fee: Rs 15 per half an hour
How to Reach Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens
- By car or autorickshaw from Bhubaneshwar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhubaneshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhubaneshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens Address: RPRC Botanical Gardens, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751015, Bhubaneshwar, India
- Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens Timing: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens Price: 10 INR
- Best time to visit Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.56% of people who visit Bhubaneshwar include Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.14% of people start their Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens
People normally club together Museum Of Tribal Arts And Artifacts and Regional Museum Of Natural History while planning their visit to Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens.
Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens Reviews & Ratings
Is this a Good place for unmarried couples?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, with a lovely flower garden and lush greenery all around, Ekamra Kanan Botanical Gardens provide the ideal setting for couples. The musical fountain, lake and boating facilities will add to your experience here.Report Abuse
Wanted to book inside cottage please let me know the procedure and price . want to book the same for 23 jan 2019Answer Report Abuse
I think it would be better to call them on 0674 2552 002 directly to check the availability and booking procedure.Report Abuse