How to Reach Bhubaneshwar
HOW TO GET TO BHUBANESWAR
- By Air: Bhubaneswar airport is also known as Biju Patnaik Airport serves the City connecting it to the most of the major cities in India. From the airport, you can hire a cab to get to your accommodation/ hotel.
- By Rail: There are trains to Bhubaneswar but the only problem is the length of the journey for some of the routes. Rajdhani Express from Delhi has trains to the City twice a week; Howrah-Puri Express and Faluknama Express from Kolkata; there are frequent services between Puri and Bhubaneswar.
- By Car/Bus: There are quite a few service operators providing to and fro bus service to Bhubaneswar.
HOW TO GET AROUND BHUBANESWAR
- You can easily move around town by bus, auto rickshaw or you can hire a cab to get to your destination – all work out to be a good option for a City tour of Bhubaneswar or to get to a destination of your choice. Hiring a cab is the best decision when you want to explore the places around the City.
- State of Odisha has launched DTS bus service and has a regular service every 15 minutes – some of the route numbers that you can look out for – 315, 504, 801 and 608. Confirm the destination with the bus driver though before hoping onto the bus.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bhubaneshwar. The most preferred mode of transport in Bhubaneshwar is Bike.
Average distance: 10.09 km Average time: 30.45 min
Bike 28.57%Bike 18.13 min Walking 0.63 min Overall average time for 11.25 kms 18.75 min
Walking 21.43%Walking 54.33 min Bike 11.67 min Driving 3.67 min Overall average time for 8.33 kms 69.67 min
Car 28.57%Driving 10.75 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 10.25 kms 12.75 min