Kapilesvara Siva TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007, Bhubaneshwar, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Being the temple city of India, many nameless temples are there which deserves special mention in Bhubaneshwar itinerary. One of the unknown temples is Kapilesvara Siva temple. Located few kilometers away from the city, the architectural design of the temple resembles almost like Lingaraja temple. However, the striking feature of this temple is the stone grill, fixed in the inner wall of the temple. According to the history, the existence of this grill proves that the temple must have been built in Gajapati period.
Visit this temple to understand the remarkable architectural work of the temple.
- Follow the Hindu rituals while visiting the temple.
- Entry is free.
- Temples in Bhubaneshwar are open from sunrise to sunset. Check the official website for the detail.
- By auto or by car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bhubaneshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhubaneshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.5% of people who visit Bhubaneshwar include Kapilesvara Siva Temple in their plan
95% of people start their Kapilesvara Siva Temple visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kapilesvara Siva Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kapilesvara Siva Temple
Best Visiting Place with natural beauty.
Good and beautiful place. Overall nice.
Beautiful place to visit. Historical place.