Nandankanan Zoological Park278 Votes Currently Open
- Address: NK Rd, Near Police Station, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 754005, Bhubaneshwar, India
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-6742547850
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Garden, Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Lake
The Nandankanan Zoological Park, as the name suggests, is really a ‘garden of heaven’. The area also includes the beautiful Kanjia Lake and is covered by the Chandaka Forest. The zoological park is popular for housing one of the rare species of tigers, the white tiger. The jungle safari and the chance to spot the white tigers in the forest make this a popular spot. Apart from the tigers, the zoo houses other varieties of wild animals in their natural habitats. The necessary security facilities and guides are also available here.
Nandankanan Zoological Park Travel Tips
- Wheel chairs are available on rent.
- Hygienic drinking water facility is provided within the zoo.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nandankanan Zoological Park
- Children (3 -12 years): Rs. 5
- Foreign visitor: Rs. 100
- Physically disabled people and Children below 3 years: free
- Tourist cottage: Rs. 200 & Rs. 300
- Check the price for photography and parking fee from the official website.
Nandankanan Zoological Park Hours
- Check the schedule for animal feeding session from the official website.
How to Reach Nandankanan Zoological Park
- Nearest bus stop: Nandankanan bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhubaneshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhubaneshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.34% of people who visit Bhubaneshwar include Nandankanan Zoological Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
80% of people start their Nandankanan Zoological Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nandankanan Zoological Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nandankanan Zoological Park