Satkosia Tiger Reserve27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Satakosia tiger reserve, satkosia, anugul 759143, odisha, Bhubaneshwar, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-6764236218
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
The Satkosia was set up as a wildlife sanctuary a tiger reserve. The name Satkosia can be broken up in Sat, meaning seven and kos, meaning 2 miles. This translates into the area of the park that is 14 miles. The sanctuary was later declared a national park, and also includes another wildlife sanctuary, the Baisipalli Sanctuary. The place is naturally beautiful and consists of variety of flora and fauna. You can also opt for boating here.
Satkosia Tiger Reserve Travel Tips
- Make sure you wear clothes that cover your hands and legs to protect yourself from mosquito bite.
- Carry drinking water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Satkosia Tiger Reserve
- Entry is free.
Satkosia Tiger Reserve Hours
- The reserve is open throughout the year.
How to Reach Satkosia Tiger Reserve
- By hired car from Bhubaneshwar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhubaneshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhubaneshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.53% of people who visit Bhubaneshwar include Satkosia Tiger Reserve in their plan
95% of people start their Satkosia Tiger Reserve visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Satkosia Tiger Reserve