Khamir Craft Resource CentreCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Behind BMCB Social City, Lakhond-Kukma Crossroads, Taluka Bhuj, Kutch District, Kukma, Gujarat 370105, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2832271272
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
An organization dedicated to promoting the local art and help the rural artists sustain and reproduce the losing art forms, this place is for two people-art enthusiasts and shopaholics. You can observe the artists at work, embroiders, block printers, potters and weavers and watch a step-by-step process creation of a brilliant piece of art. You can pick up whatever you like at a very decent price and pay your share to sustainable tourism while bagging an excellent artwork!
Khamir Craft Resource Centre Travel Tips
- Best time to visit the campus is in winter; October and March.
- Exhibitions and events are held between December and March.
Entrance Ticket Details For Khamir Craft Resource Centre
- Extra payment might be required for photography. Ask the authorities for the details.
Khamir Craft Resource Centre Hours
- The campus is open from Monday to Saturday.
How to Reach Khamir Craft Resource Centre
- By hired rickshaw or shared auto-rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhuj before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhuj and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.91% of people who visit Bhuj include Khamir Craft Resource Centre in their plan
50% of people start their Khamir Craft Resource Centre visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Khamir Craft Resource Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Khamir Craft Resource Centre
People normally also visit Prag Mahal Palace while planning their trip to Khamir Craft Resource Centre.