- Address: Kotada Rd, Mata no Madh, Gujarat 370625, Bhuj, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 098-25015353
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Away from the center of the city, this beautiful temple offers solace to every visitors who comes here in search of peace. For the last 600 years, this temple has become a symbol of faith for the people.
Previously, the temple used to be 58 feet long. But due to the earthquake, the dome fell down. However, restoration work has been done and it is back to it is original beauty. The primary attraction of the temple is the 6 feet long deity of Ma Ashapura. This deity is said to be worshipped as ‘Kuldevi’ by the famous ‘Jadeja’ community of Jamnagar. The best part of this temple is the hospitality, served by the pilgrims.
Whether you are a god believer or not, still make some time to visit this beautiful temple. However, the best time to visit this place is during Navratri festival.
Matanamadh Travel Tips
- Be decently dressed.
- Follow the Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Respect the religious rituals and sentiments.
- Clarify from the temple authorities whether the temple remain closed during afternoon hours .
Entrance Ticket Details For Matanamadh
- Entry is free.
- Check the prayer timings from the temple authorities.
How to Reach Matanamadh
- By hired car or rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bhuj before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bhuj and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.16% of people who visit Bhuj include Matanamadh in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
82.61% of people start their Matanamadh visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Matanamadh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Matanamadh