How to Reach Biarritz
- By Air: The Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne International Airport is located about 3 km from the town centre. It has direct flights from various important cities across Europe. You can reach the city by bus or a taxi.
- By Train: The Biarritz train station is also about 3 kilometres from the town centre. The local bus no. 2 from the station will drop you off at the beach.
- By Taxi: Biarritz can be reached through D911 road, off NH10. It can be accessed by driving towards Bayonne and then taking the by-roads towards Biarratz.
- By Bus: There are several buses from Bayonne, Anglet, Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Hendaye and Pau that arrive at square d'Ixelles.
- By Bus: There is a bus service connecting Biarratz and its neighbouring towns Bayonne and Anglet (often referred to as the BAB). The journeys cost EUR 1 per hour and allow to interchange buses. Multiple journey tickets also can be bought at cheaper rates at the Bus kiosks.
- On Foot: Being pedestrian friendly city, it is easy for one to get around the city centre, beaches, surfing or the shopping areas on foot. But sometimes, the path can be quite hilly.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Biarritz. The most preferred mode of transport in Biarritz is Car.
Average distance: 40 km Average time: 28.5 min
Car 100%Driving 27.5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 40 kms 28.5 min