Plage Miramar149 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Biarritz, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach
This is a nice beach that is in the extended part behind the hotel Gran Palais. This beach is almost always crowded although swimming is not allowed here due to the high tides. The main activities here are body boarding, sun bathing, picnics and beach games. It is not a very big beach and not even as beautiful as the rest. It is however nice to spend a few hours with your friends out here.
Plage Miramar Travel Tips
- The beach is never monitored.
- Summer season is more crowded.
- Surfing is not allowed here.
How to Reach Plage Miramar
- Bus NSCH till Miramar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Biarritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Biarritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Plage Miramar Address: Biarritz, France
- Plage Miramar Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Plage Miramar(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Plage Miramar: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
20.58% of people who visit Biarritz include Plage Miramar in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
69.7% of people start their Plage Miramar visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plage Miramar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plage Miramar
People normally club together La Grande Plage and Galerie 13 Avril while planning their visit to Plage Miramar.