This is a tasty exploration of the history of Cocoa and Chocolate in what is known as the Chocolate Museum of the city.
- As you enter the museum you will be welcomed with a nice tasting session followed by a 15 minute video that tells you about the secrets of chocolate.
- They have a fantastic collection of chocolates and chocolate making processes.
- At the end of your tour you will be offered a hot chocolate made with old and tastier chocolate.
- They also organize chocolate workshops and other activities. For the kids they have chocolate decorations and making lollipop for birthdays and occasions training sessions.
- The museum also tells everyone about the adventures of chocolate from Mayan times till today.
Entrance Ticket Details For Planete Musee Du Chocolat Biarritz
- Students and children under 25: EUR 5
- People with reduced mobility: EUR 5
- Children under 4: FREE
- Unaccompanied Tour Group from 15 people: EUR 3.50 per person
- Reserved Tour Group from 15 people: EUR 4.50 per person
Planete Musee Du Chocolat Biarritz Hours
- September – June: Ticket office open until 5:30pm.
How to Reach Planete Musee Du Chocolat Biarritz
- Buses 10, 13 ad NSCH till Labordotte.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Biarritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Biarritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.82% of people who visit Biarritz include Planete Musee Du Chocolat Biarritz in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
26.76% of people start their Planete Musee Du Chocolat Biarritz visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Planete Musee Du Chocolat Biarritz
94.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Planete Musee Du Chocolat Biarritz