Are you looking for what to do in Biarritz?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- The Asiatica Museum: Exhibits a large collection of art from the Asian countries like India, China, Tibet and Nepal.
- The Coast: Biarratz is well-known for its shore and the rocks in the sea.
- The Museum of the Sea: A large museum consisting 24 aquariums with different kinds of fish, sharks, seals and anemones.
- The Chapelle Imperiale: The palace built for Empress Eugenie, possessing sophisticated roof and classic tile walls.
- The Russian Orthodox Church: A blue-domed church constructed in 19th century for Russian Aristocrats.
- The annual Biarritz Surf Festival: One of the premier surfing events across the globe.
- Nature Sport Activities: Rent a bike or surf board and indulge in activities like rafting, wave ski, pelote basque and sea kayaking.
- Biarritz by Locals: A walking tour of the City and Market Lunch tasting. Address: 47 rue Gambetta, 64200 Biarritz, France. Phone: +33 671934953.
- Marty Surf Delivery: Surfing and Boat tours. Address: 29 Bd du Generale de Gaulle, 64200 Biarritz, France. Phone: +33 695455499.
- Ze Chauffeur - Ze Tours: Excellent guided day tour of the Biarratz, and the Basque Country. Address: 17 Rue de la Cite, 64 200 Biarritz, France. Phone: +33 659573910.
- Petit Train de Biarritz: A little train running along the coast and back to the city centre. Address: 39 Ave de la Marne, 64200 Biarritz, France. Phone: +33 607971635.
Below we have a list of things to do in Biarritz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Biarritz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Biarritz with confidence.