Monasterio De PiedraCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Calle Afueras, s/n, 50210 Nuevalos, Zaragoza, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-976870700
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Must See, Monument, Family And Kids, Monastery , Point Of Interest
Located in the Iberian system mountain range in the province of Zaragoza is this beautiful Monastery of stone. It was established in 1194 by Alfonso II of Aragon as a place dedicated to St. Mary the White. The place has also been declared as a national monument and attract a lot of visitors throughout the year. Also known as Monastery of our Lady of Stone, it is included amongst the most visited attractions in the city. Come here to check out its amazing landscape covered in mountains and waterfalls and let your inner adventurer on rush. The greenery and scenic beauty of the place is enough to compel even the most uninterested souls to stop, admire the destination and click the pictures. A soul seeker or recluse will find his space here to indulge in. A must visit in Zaragoza!
Monasterio De Piedra Travel Tips
- Entrance to park includes exhibition of birds of prey which is from March 3 to October 31.
- The park is wheelchair accessible for most of the part but not all.
- For operational reasons, in days of high influx of visitors, the guided tour of the Monastery can be replaced by free visit without prior notice.
- Sports shoes are recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Monasterio De Piedra
Park and Monastery:
- Children (4-11 years): 11.00 €
- Senior (over 65 years old): 11.00 €
Numerous Family Discount:
- Adults: 13.50 €
- Children: 9.90 €
- It is essential to present a large family title at the ticket office of the park when buying tickets. Not combinable with other promotions or discount.
Prices for people with disability:
- People with disabilities equal to or greater than 33% have a 20% discount on the individual ticket.
- It is essential to present a supporting document (33% or higher) at the ticket office of the park when purchasing tickets.
- Visitors accompanying the disabled are granted a 50% discount on adult entry.
Entrance Monasterio 2017:
- Senior (over 65 years old): 8.50 Euro
- Children (4-11 years): 5 Euro
- Adults: 8.50 Euro
Monasterio De Piedra Hours
- Every day from 10 am to 6 pm.
How to Reach Monasterio De Piedra
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Monasterio De Piedra Reviews & Ratings
Maybe you didn't know... but it's a private property. It's recommended to buy the tickets via Internet. The gardens are impressive. I recommend doing the whole tour including the cave Iris. It's impressive how many different waterfalls are there. Enjoy
Beautiful old monastery with large rooms and huge hallways. Perfect for a weekend getaway but also fits for a family. Parking near and cafeteria/pub and restaurant open even on Christmas day. Views are amazing around the place.
AMAZING views throughout the park, from incredible waterfalls and red rock cliffs, to the awe-inspiring caves and gorgeous water below!
It's so beautiful, I really enjoyed my visit there. It took a while getting there as I came all the way from Madrid but it was worth it, we also had lunch there which was delicious
Beautiful monastery in a huge nature park. Great place to hike or enjoy history. Parador looked beautiful too!