Events and Festivals in Bikaner
- Perhaps one of the best and well known festivals which is the highlight of Bikaner is the camel festival in January. Camel traders and craftsmen who come from across Rajasthan converge on Bikaner for the festival. There are camel exhibition where you can have camel milk, ride one, click pictures etc.
- Navratri festival happens in October where a lot of locals converge in various temples across Bikaner to celebrate ‘the nine nights’of goddess durga.
- Mahashivratri festival happens during February march where a lot of locals visit the Shiva temples across the city and give offerings to the god.
Trip plans for Bikaner
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bikaner
Bikaner Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bikaner
Save 20%Rajasthan with Delhi and Taj Mahal Tour - 21 Days
Duration: 21 Days
Make the most of your Indian escapade with this tour that covers the cities of Delhi and Agra along with covering 9 major cit...
Save 20%Camel Safari 5-Day Tour
Duration: 5 Days
Bask in the glory of the opulence that Rajasthan is on this 5 day tour of the gorgeous state. Cities covered include Jaipur a...
- Events & Festivals in Nokha
- Events & Festivals in Shri Dungargarh
- Events & Festivals in Rohini
- Events & Festivals in Gharsana
- Events & Festivals in Nimbi Jodha
- Events & Festivals in Sujangarh