How to Reach Bikaner
HOW TO GET TO BIKANER
- By Air: The nearest airport to Bikaner is in Jodhpur which is 165kms away. From there you can hire a cab to Bikaner.
- By Train: Bikaner is well connected by the rail network in India by the Broad Gauge network with cities like Sri Ganganagar, Kolkata, Chennai ,Delhi, Mumbai, Alwar, Bhubaneswar and many more.
- By Road: Bikaner is well served by roads from major Indian cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Ambala, Bhatinda, Ahmedabad and Jodhpur. National highways 11, 15, and 89 meet at Bikaner.
HOW TO GET AROUND BIKANER
- By Car: There are Car rentals available throughout the city where you can rent a car for a day or week depending upon the need.
- By Trishaws: There are these tricycle rikshaws that run around throughout the city since the roads are small, cars tend to clog the entrance.