How to Reach Bikaner - The Easiest Way to Reach Bikaner
HOW TO GET TO BIKANER
- By Air: The nearest airport to Bikaner is in Jodhpur which is 165kms away. From there you can hire a cab to Bikaner.
- By Train: Bikaner is well connected by the rail network in India by the Broad Gauge network with cities like Sri Ganganagar, Kolkata, Chennai ,Delhi, Mumbai, Alwar, Bhubaneswar and many more.
- By Road: Bikaner is well served by roads from major Indian cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Ambala, Bhatinda, Ahmedabad and Jodhpur. National highways 11, 15, and 89 meet at Bikaner.
HOW TO GET AROUND BIKANER
- By Car: There are Car rentals available throughout the city where you can rent a car for a day or week depending upon the need.
- By Trishaws: There are these tricycle rikshaws that run around throughout the city since the roads are small, cars tend to clog the entrance.
Are you looking for a Bikaner travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bikaner
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bikaner. The most preferred mode of transport in Bikaner is Working from Home.
Average distance: 2 km Average time: 35 min
- How to reach Jodhpur
- How to reach Pushkar
- How to reach Ajmer
- How to reach Chak Charanwas
- How to reach Pali
- How to reach Mandi Dabwali
- How to reach Jagat Shiromanipura At Manpura
- How to reach Jaisalmer
- How to reach Jharkhand Electronics
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai