Kodamdeshwar TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Gajner, Bikaner, India Map
- Phone: +91-9529721110
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Kodamdeshwar Temple is a beautiful open temple located in Gajner which is about 25 kms away from Bikaner via the Jaisalmer highway. The maharaja of Bikaner Rao Bikaji in the late 15th century himself installed the Bhairuji idol in here. Bhairuji is Lord Bhairava which is a more fierce form of Lord Shiva. Many devotees come here to worship as they consider the idol a more potent form of the God.
Kodamdeshwar Temple Travel Tips
- Remove footwear before entering temple.
- Visit during daylight hours.
How to Reach Kodamdeshwar Temple
- Take the Jaisalmer Highway.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bikaner before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bikaner and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kodamdeshwar Temple Address: Gajner, Bikaner, India
- Kodamdeshwar Temple Contact Number: +91-9529721110
- Time required to visit Kodamdeshwar Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
53.36% of people who visit Bikaner include Kodamdeshwar Temple in their plan
27.27% of people start their Kodamdeshwar Temple visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kodamdeshwar Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kodamdeshwar Temple
People normally club together Jain Temple Bhandasar and Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary while planning their visit to Kodamdeshwar Temple.