National Research Centre On CamelCurrently Closed
- Address: Jorbeer, Bikaner, India
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1512230183
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm, Rides
National Research Centre On Camel - Review
A one of a kind research institute in the whole of India the National Research Centre on Camel is dedicated wholly to studying the ship of the desert. The place is a farm consisting of stables and enclosures where Camels are bred and taken care of, their needs and behaviour studied. Great amount research data is generated that are studied by scientists. There are even research programmes conducted for students there. You can enjoy a camel ride or even an ice cream made from camel milk.
National Research Centre On Camel Opening and Closing Hours
- Ticket counter open till 6.00 pm.
How To reach National Research Centre On Camel by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction. Walk or take a rikshaw if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bikaner before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bikaner and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting National Research Centre On Camel
95% of people who visit Bikaner include National Research Centre On Camel in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.23% of people start their National Research Centre On Camel visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see National Research Centre On Camel
94.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Research Centre On Camel
National Research Centre On Camel Map
National Research Centre On Camel Trips
5 Views14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Jaipur, Abu, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, JoBy: Swapna VCity: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Mount Abu, Udaipur
2 Views8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer from UdaiBy: Kapil SharmaCity: Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur
National Research Centre On Camel, Bikaner Reviews
It's really an amazing park and research centre for camel. So many camels and their breeds are here. Camel milk is also very famous. do give it a try. Camel ride facility is also available and typical Rajasthan. Must visit
Got to see a lot of camels - the big ones and the little ones too. Also tasted camel milk and kulfi here..Camel milk is very nutritious. Overall great experience. Must visit. Highly recommended!!!
Beautiful place with lot of camel. A magnificent museum which define the rich culture of Rajasthan. Almost 100-200 camel available here of various type. Nice place for bring young kids. Most famous thing you get here is Camel milk and ice cream made by camel mil.
Everything you ever wanted to know about camels.. This place is provided with a camel museum, shops selling camels' products and other things including camel milk!one can also have camel ride and see the different types of camels there!some camels ' weak and sick..it is requested that more Attention and improvement is given for the well being of the camels.. The cleanliness and hygiene of the camels is a must.
Best camel farm of India at one time but now not cared for growth and preservation of camels. Camel population is heavily decling. The institute has become white elephant.
All QuestionsNational research centre on camel
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal