Shiv Bari TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: 6 km from Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Statue, Family And Kids
One of the most beautiful and serene temples just outside the city, Shiv Bari Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The sanctum has a four faced black marble statue and a bronze statue of Nandi the Bull right in front it. There are two large water reservoirs in the compound. Temples in and around Bikaner are known for being built with red sandstones and so is the Shiv Bari Temple.
- Remove footwear before entering temple.
- Ask locals for direction. Walk or take a rikshaw if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bikaner before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bikaner and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.64% of people who visit Bikaner include Shiv Bari Temple in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
39.29% of people start their Shiv Bari Temple visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shiv Bari Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shiv Bari Temple