Shri Laxminath Temple373 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bara Bazar Road, Ranisar Bara Bas, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
One of the oldest temples in Bikaner, dedicated to Lord Vishnu and his wife Laxmi. Many rulers since the ancient times regarded Laxminath as the real ruler of Bikaner. The temple was built sometime between 1504 and 1526 with marble and red stone imported from Jaisalmer. The artwork on the doorway is extremely beautiful and is noteworthy.
Shri Laxminath Temple Travel Tips
- Photography not allowed.
- Remove footwear before entering temple.
How to Reach Shri Laxminath Temple
- Ask locals for direction. Walk or take a rikshaw if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bikaner before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bikaner and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.89% of people who visit Bikaner include Shri Laxminath Temple in their plan
60% of people start their Shri Laxminath Temple visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shri Laxminath Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shri Laxminath Temple
People normally also visit Karni Mata Temple while planning their trip to Shri Laxminath Temple.