Events and Festivals in Bilbao
Events and Festivals in Bilbao
- Zinegoak / Bilbao International GLT (Gay-Lesbo-Trans) Film Festival.
- St. Agueda's Day: On February 4th, a traditional historic festival, with parades of children's choirs.
- St. Blas Day: Starts 3rd Feb, a religious festival which lasts for nine days.
- Carnaval: Mid-February, full-on Bilbao party – a must do in you Bilbao itinerary.
- Semana Santa: Early April, notable 500 year old Easter festival; bull runs at the village of Zumaia.
- Via Crucis Viviente de Balmaseda: Early April, at Balmaseda about 30 km away.
- Bilbao Fantastic Film Festival: Early May, with many film screenings and related events.
- Feria del Libro / Bilbao Book Fair: Puppet shows and acknowledgement of authors who prominently featured Vizcaya in their works.
- Fiestas del Carmen en Santurce: Weeklong mid-July festival, in Santurce village, 18 km away. Boat races and sardine dishes.
- Getxo International Jazz Festival: Mid-July in Getxo.
- Festividad de La Magdalena: 22nd July, in Bermeo village about 34km away. Lots of sailing events.
- Fiestas de Santiago en Gorliz: Late July, in Gorliz, 30 km away, with many steet, sport and craft events.
- Fiestas de Andramari en Gorliz: Early August Andramari Food festival in Santurce, around 18 km away.
- Fiestas de San Nicolás de Bari: August 11th to 14th Getxo area. Lots of food, drink, sport, dancing, music and boat racing.
- Aste Nagusia: 'Big Week' in Bilbao it’s like all of the years fun put into a single week go on and put it in your vacation planner.
- Fiestas de Plentzia: Plentzia village feast, 25 km away, the event similar to the others in the area, with the addition of a fantastic beach.
- Nacional de Espana: October 12th, Spain's National Day.
- Bilbao Tango Festival: Late October.
- Festival Internacional de Titeres: Early November local storytelling festival with terrific puppet shows.
- International Festival of Documentary and Short Films (Festival Internacional de Cine Documental y Cortometraje de Bilbao / Zinebi): Major event which attracts a lot of international attention.
- Feria del Libro y Discos Vascos: Basque book fair.
Trip plans for Bilbao
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Bilbao Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bilbao
USD 411.27Book Now
59 Reviews Duration: 10 Hrs
Admire the beauty of San Sebastian on a walking tour of the Old Quarter, before enjoying the food at the typical fishing vill...
USD 103.7Book Now
18 Reviews Duration: 5 Hrs
Follow the river road of Bilbao towards the coast and admire the old industrial areas that once powered Bilbao. You will visi...
USD 93.27Book Now
2 Reviews Duration: Flexible
Need to get to Bilbao Airport? Staying at a Bilbao city, San Sebastian, Vitoria city, Rioja area or Pamplona city hotel. Plan...
USD 27.36Book Now
- Other Cities on TripHobo
- Events & Festivals In Alicante
- Events & Festivals In Huesca
- Events & Festivals In Segovia
- Events & Festivals In Girona
- Events & Festivals In Lanzarote
- Events & Festivals In Burgos
- Events & Festivals In Benidorm
- Events & Festivals In Cartagena
- Events & Festivals In Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Events & Festivals In Minorca
- Cities Near Bilbao
- Events & Festivals In Barcelona
- Events & Festivals In Madrid
- Events & Festivals In Seville
- Events & Festivals In Malaga
- Events & Festivals In Toledo
- Events & Festivals In Jerez
- Events & Festivals In Santiago De Compostela
- Events & Festivals In Salamanca
- Events & Festivals In Cadiz
- Events & Festivals In San Sebastian