- Address: Nordmarksvej 9, 7190 Billund, Denmark, 7190
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-75331333
- Fax: +1-75353179
- Ticket Price: 309 DKK
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Observatory, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Social, Amusement Parks, Food And Dining, Restaurants
The legoland in Billund is one of Denmark’s most popular amusement parks. Meant for children as well as adults, its upto you to choose from either an action packed fun time or a relaxing day at the park.
- Adult- kr 309
- Children (3-12)- kr 289
- Seniors (65+)- kr 289
- The park’s season is from April to October.
- Hotel LEGOLAND bus stop
- Billund International Airport
- Jelling train station
- Knight’s restaurant
- Italian Pizza and Pasta
- Grill House
- Hotel Legoland Panorama
- Burger House
- Captain Roger’s Fish and Chips
- Ben Jerry’s ice cream
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Billund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Billund and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Billund include Legoland in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
80.42% of people start their Legoland visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Legoland
74.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Legoland