Skulpturpark472 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nordmarksvej, near Legoland, Billund, Denmark Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:45 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Established sometime during the early 1990s, the Skulpturpark (Billund Sculpture Park) exhibits wonderful sculptures made of granite, steel, bronze and ceramic. The sculptures are varied, from ‘Welcome to my World’, ‘The Little Prince’, ‘Balancing Act’ to ‘Dream, Live, Play’, you’ll get to see magnificent creations.
How to Reach Skulpturpark
- Billund, Astvej v. Hotellet bus stop
- Billund International Airport
- Pampas Grill
- Adventure Restaurant
- Ristorante il Bambino
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Billund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Billund and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Skulpturpark Address: Nordmarksvej, near Legoland, Billund, Denmark
- Skulpturpark Timing: 12:00 pm - 11:45 pm
- Time required to visit Skulpturpark: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
80% of people who visit Billund include Skulpturpark in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
57.62% of people start their Skulpturpark visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Skulpturpark
57.75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Skulpturpark
People normally club together Bindeballe Kobmandsgard and Legoland while planning their visit to Skulpturpark.