The Randboldal Museum293 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7183 Randbol, Denmark, Billund Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-75883245
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Randboldal is a small town situated around 12 minutes from Billund. The museum over here talks about the power of water, how to harness it. It has an outdoor water exploratorium with 20 stations where one can feel the power of the water and learn how to tame water with the help of different mills and sluices as used in the olden days.
The Randboldal Museum Travel Tips
- The seasonal timings defer. Check official website before visiting.
How to Reach The Randboldal Museum
- Randboldal, Rodalvej / Ahornvej bus stop
- Billund airport
- Randboldal Kro I/S v/Frank Thustrup & Dorte Lautrup Schmidt
- Roadhouse v/Hanne J Trachsel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Billund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Billund and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Randboldal Museum Address: 7183 Randbol, Denmark, Billund
- The Randboldal Museum Contact Number: +45-75883245
- The Randboldal Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
49.66% of people who visit Billund include The Randboldal Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
49.25% of people start their The Randboldal Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Randboldal Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Randboldal Museum
People normally club together The Jelling Monuments and Bryghuset while planning their visit to The Randboldal Museum.