Biloxi Visitors Center430 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1050 Beach Blvd. At U.S. 90 and Porter Avenue, just west of I-110 loop and Beau Rivage Resort & Casino., 39530, Biloxi, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2283743105
- Fax: +1-2284356248
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Landmark, Architecture , Exhibition , Specialty Shop, Heritage Building, Travel, Tourist Information And Services, Landmarks
Visit this USD 11 million museum before you go anywhere else in the city; you could not have a better introduction to the city. The museum is right next to the Biloxi lighthouse, and makes for an architecturally pretty picture on the outside. On the inside though, the multi-media exhibits make for an intense and intimate look into Biloxi, its people, history and culture, with a lot of the other items on display created by local artists. Highlights are:
- Locally sourced Biloxi memorabilia.
- The 10 minute We Are Biloxi movie exhibit that plays continuity.
- Note that the structure looks like the Dantzler house, which was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.
The venue is also host to Biloxi and Biloxi Bay chambers of commerce, and if you wish, you can hire it for corporate or other private functions.
- Waffle House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Biloxi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Biloxi and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.88% of people who visit Biloxi include Biloxi Visitors Center in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.99% of people start their Biloxi Visitors Center visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Biloxi Visitors Center
94.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Biloxi Visitors Center