The Imperial Palace casino was the first to open after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. Owned by Boyd Gaming, the building is the second tallest in all of Mississippi. Great gaming and great food, combined with solid nightlife and relaxation options make the hotel a year long popular visit.
- 1000 hotel rooms and suites.
- Beach type swimming pool with bar and restaurant.
- Senses Spa and Salon open from 8am-7pm.
- Live Entertainment at Studio A, Chill Ultra Lounge, and Thirty Two Lounge.
- Arcade – The family friendly video and interactive gaming store.
Check out the essential’s store for some lazy fashion shopping.
- Costa Cucina
- High Tide Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Biloxi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Biloxi and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.93% of people who visit Biloxi include Ip Casino Resort in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.82% of people start their Ip Casino Resort visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ip Casino Resort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ip Casino Resort