Are you looking for what to do in Biloxi?
WHAT TO SEE
- Ohr: O’Keefe Museum of Art – This is one of the popular places to visit in Biloxi. It’s a museum of abstract artwork holding collection of modern ceramics and sculpture. The museum was primarily build in honor of George E Ohr’s ceramics. It remains closed on Sunday.
- Biloxi Lighthouse: One of the recognized and popular tourist attractions of Biloxi, located in the South. This lighthouse is the first cast-iron 64 foot tall lighthouse, built in 1848.
- Beauvoir, Jefferson Davis Home: It was the retirement home of Confederate President Jefferson Davis of America. At present, it has now been turned into a museum.
- Ship Island: Ship Island is located 12miles away from the coast of Biloxi. It is a popular destination for 1 daytrip from Biloxi. After reaching to the island, you can just sit on the white beach and can enjoy the ocean. Else you can take a tour to the Fort Massachusetts located in this island. Beside, cruise trip is also available where you can see and feel the dolphins as well.
- Biloxi Shrimping Trip: It’s a 70 minutes living marine adventure cruise that you can enjoy with your family as well. The cruise navigates between the Deer island and the Biloxi shoreline.
- Lynn Meadows Discovery Center: It is the only children museum of Mississippi, located in Biloxi. If you are travelling with your kids, make sure you visit this place.
Beside these tourist sights, beaches of Biloxi are also quite popular destination among the tourists. The white sand of the beaches are somewhat to look out for. Along with this, you cannot take a chance to miss the nightlife of Biloxi. With series of casinos and clubs located along the beaches, Biloxi is a great place for gamers.
Below we have a list of things to do in Biloxi and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Biloxi getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Biloxi with confidence.