Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area
About Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area, Binalong Bay
Overview of Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area
Welcome to the page of Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area. This is a place of interest in the city of Binalong Bay in Australia. Although listed here, Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Binalong Bay.
More about Binalong Bay
Use Binalong Bay trip planner to visit Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area and many others to your visit.
Hotels like Bayside Inn, Sweetwater Villas and Homelea Accommodation will solve your problem of where to stay in Binalong Bay.
If you want to add the visit to Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Binalong Bay vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Binalong Bay.
Getting around Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area, Binalong Bay
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 8.41 Kilometre costing AUD 26 and the duration of the trip will be 13 minutes.Walk
You can reach Binalong Bay Road on foot. The distance is 8.41 Kilometre and it will take around 101 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 47.46 Kilometre, costing around AUD 120. The duration of the trip is 47 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 47.46 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 47 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 5.
The transit method is Taxi to St Helens, costing around AUD 35. The duration of the trip is 18 minutes. From St Helens, take a Bus to St Marys. The duration of this trip is 40 minutes. The total distance is 49.48 Kilometre.Taxi
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 49.49 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 49 minutes. The expense of the trip is AUD 130.Car
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 49 minutes, covering a distance of 49.49 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 5.
Share your experience - Rate Humbug Point Nature Recreation Area, Binalong Bay
Beautiful spot to camp . Can't wait to return this summer and stay longer
Well worth the visit and stop over, again photo's dont do justice to the views.
A very good place to camp next to the beach with toilet access. Camping is allowed for not more than 14 nights and there are no showers on site. The road to get to the camping point is a dirt road and approximately 3-4km from the main road. Other than that it is a free public camping ground.
Great place to free camp. not far from town
Usually quite sheltered for camping and has all of the beauty of the bay of fires area. Roads are a bit rough
- Other Attractions
- Bella Cafe Restaurant And Pizza Bar
- Cliffords Honey Farm
- Island Beehive
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- Emu Bay Lavender Farm
- Hope Cottage
- Bay Of Shoals Winery
- Kangaroo Island Gallery
- Kingscote Farmers Market
- Seaside Beauty
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bella Cafe Restaurant And Pizza Bar
- Budget Hotels Near Cliffords Honey Farm
- Cheap Hotels Near Island Beehive
- 5 Star Hotels Near Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Emu Bay Lavender Farm
- Luxury Hotels Near Hope Cottage
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bay Of Shoals Winery
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kangaroo Island Gallery
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kingscote Farmers Market
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Seaside Beauty
- City Tripplans
- 34 Day Trip to Australia from Stockholm
- 8 Day Trip to Australia from Brisbane City
- 5 Day Trip to Binalong Bay from Ota
- 2 Day Trip to Binalong Bay from Binalong Bay
- 5 Day Trip to Binalong Bay from Singapore
- 15 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston, Strahan, Bicheno, Swansea, Binalong Bay, Cradle Mountain from Sydney
- 4 Day Trip to Melbourne, Lorne, Apollo Bay from Hong Kong
- 5 Day Trip to Launceston, Binalong Bay from Sydney