Cadbury World935 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham B30 2LU, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-8448807667
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Ever wondered what it would be like to live in a world of chocolate? Well, head on down to Cadbury World in Birmingham and you’ll find out for yourself! Essentially a self-guided tour, visitors can enjoy the Cadbury story through exciting animatronics, video presentations, multi-sensory cinema, interactive displays, staff demonstrations and much more. Maintained by the famous Cadbury chocolate company itself, this place takes you on a delicious trip to explore and discover Cadbury’s tasty history.
The Birmingham Cadbury world is one of only two such attractions in the entire world, and it opens its doors to over 500,000 visitors every year. It is divided into 14 zones, all of which are highly enthralling experiences for the entire family.
With almost 200 years of heritage, each zone tells the visitors about a particular type of chocolate or an important aspect of the company, with exhilarating attractions like the ‘Aztec Jungle’, ‘Chocolate Adventure’, and the ‘World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop’.
Discover how the famous Cadbury chocolates are made in the demonstration area, where the Cadbury chocolatiers exhibit their extraordinary skills on hand made exclusive items only available at Cadbury World. For all die hard chocolate lovers, this is the one thing you cannot miss.
Head on to the ‘Making Chocolate’ zone to find out how Cadbury uses their ingredients to acquire that signature taste which everyone enjoys. If you’re lucky, you may even get to try your hand at making the chocolate yourself!
Don’t forget to check out ‘The Bournville Experience’, one of Cadbury World’s most well-known zones. Here, you can find out everything that goes into the making of the iconic Bournville chocolate bar. You can also try your luck at designing the packaging yourself.
Before you leave Cadbury World, don’t forget to pick up lots of chocolates and Cadbury merchandise for the irresistible gift store. If you’re really a true chocoholic, you can ever personalize your own Cadbury bar to top up a day you’ll never forget! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Birmingham itinerary 1 day.
Cadbury World Travel Tips
- Try booking your tickets online, as Cadbury World is prone to having long ticket lines outside the venue on most days.
- Don’t forget to ask for your two free bars of chocolate at the beginning of the tour, which every ticket holder is entitled to.
- Some of the exhibits, like the Bournville Experience, are open after the tour concludes, so you can enjoy the zone a little longer.
- Cadbury World has rides for the children, but there are often long lines for the rides as well.
- The ‘World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop’ sells the chocolate bars at the retail price, so it would be better to purchase the ones that aren’t readily available in stores outside.
- The food inside Cadbury World is priced slightly high, but family deals will help you get discounts.
- The 4D theatre is a big hit with people of all ages, and is one of the most enjoyable parts of the tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cadbury World
- £15.15- adults, £ 11.12- children.
- Families of four or more, and senior citizens can avail discounts on tickets. A 5% discount can also be availed by booking online.
Cadbury World Hours
- Cadbury World closes between 02:00 pm and 04:00 pm on different days.
How to Reach Cadbury World
- Cadbury World is a fifteen minute stroll from Bournville Station (Bournville train station has wheelchair access).
- Bournville station is served by the Cross-City Line (southern section), from Birmingham New Street station. Tickets are available from all stations.
- Bus No’s 11A, 934, 997, 47, 952, Stop: Bournville
- Bournville Bread Basket
- Hannah’s Cakes for All Occasion
- Kraft Foods
- King Norton Ex Servicemen Club
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Birmingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Birmingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.8% of people who visit Birmingham include Cadbury World in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
89.05% of people start their Cadbury World visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cadbury World
92.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cadbury World