Best Western Bishop Lodge
About Best Western Bishop Lodge, Bishop
Overview of Best Western Bishop Lodge
Welcome to the page of Best Western Bishop Lodge. This is a place of interest in the city of Bishop in United States. Best Western Bishop Lodge is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Bishop
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Bishop trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in Bishop like Trees Motel, Days Inn Bishop and Mountain View Motel.
Share your experience - Rate Best Western Bishop Lodge, Bishop
I reserved 3 separate rooms for a one night stay while passing through Bishop on our way home from vacation. I booked 3 separate rooms over the phone. The lady was polite and helped get our rooms all together, as well as being on the ground floor as we requested. I had my dog with me and the hotel was pet friendly for a small fee. The gentleman that checked us in was friendly and accommodating. Our rooms were all clean and comfortable. It was also considerably spacious compared to other hotel rooms we have stayed in. The sitting area around the pool was small, but the area and pool were clean. They kicked us out right at 10pm when the pool closed, which was fine, rules are rules, but it was a very warm night and it would have been nice to allow the guests that were there to swim a little longer - no one was being loud or inconsiderate. Breakfast was pretty typical for these types of hotels. Eggs, sausage and waffles as well as assorted pastries, toasts, cereals & yogurt. The breakfast space was small. A few people were having trouble finding a place to sit. There was a sweet lady taking care of all the breakfast guests, she was very helpful and making waffles for guests. Overall, our experience was great, the hotel staff was great and we would definitely stay here again.
We stayed here on our way back to San Luis Obispo on 395. I called the hotel and made the reservation so I could be sure of having a pet room. The guy on the phone was great! He checked me in the next day too and was just as friendly. The room was fine. Shower and bed great. We would definitely stay here again.
Decent hotel for Bishop. Wasn't expecting much upon arrival, but the room was relatively clean. Only issue was the nasty stains on the carpet. Good walking distance to nearby restaurants, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool was okay, area smelled like garbage though... Oh well. All in all, in wasn't terrible. Safe area.... Just do not expect the Four Seasons and you'll be OK.
When we arrived we were greeted by the nice man at the front desk. He gave us a gift bag filled with two waters, some chocolates, and some dog treats for our dog. The breakfast was very good and there was a lady that would make your waffles and clean up after you when you were finished. The service she provided was better than most restaurants I go to. The little things add up over time, and the staff went that extra step to make sure the guests were always happy. The rooms were nicely furnished, the beds were comfortable, and overall everything was very quiet (which is what you want in the Eastern Sierras). Check out was as easy as just dropping the key off at the front desk. The only "complaint" I can think of is that they didn't have late night/all night coffee in the lobby, which is something that many other hotels in the area offer. This could be because they were currently remodeling the lobby and the front desk is actually a converted guest room right now. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and I would definitely stay here again.
Don't plan on early check-in. They told us may not get into our rooms until 4:30. I asked what's typical check-in, they said between 3 to 5pm. Wall air super load, TV remote lame, Direct TV okay, no publuc restroom near pool. Kinda ghetto on outside, bit rooms nice and clean inside. No RV parking... Staff nice but we won't stay there again.
- Other Attractions
- State Capitol
- Austin Bats
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Lady Bird Lake Hike And Bike Trail
- LBJ Presidential Library
- The Driskill
- Mount Bonnell
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- 6th Street
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near State Capitol
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Austin Bats
- Luxury Hotels Near Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lady Bird Lake Hike And Bike Trail
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near LBJ Presidential Library
- 5 Star Hotels Near The Driskill
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mount Bonnell
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Hotels Near 6th Street
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Zilker Metropolitan Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Death Valley National Park, Yosemite National Park, Bishop
- Trip to Yosemite National Park, Tulare, Colton, Bishop
- 23 Day Trip to United States from Bologna
- 3 Day Trip to Pueblo from Nowata
- Trip to Mammoth Lakes, Bishop
- 19 Day Trip to United States from São José Dos Campos
- Trip to Reno, Bishop, Susanville
- Trip to Mammoth Lakes, Bishop
- 14 Day Trip to Las Vegas, London, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Bishop from Manchester
- 1 Day Trip to bishop