St Silas' Church
About St Silas' Church, Blackburn
St Silas' Church is in Preston New Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Blackburn with Darwen, the archdeaconry of Blackburn, and the diocese of Blackburn. The church is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II* listed building.Wikipedia
Overview of St Silas' Church
St Silas' Church is a place in Blackburn in the country of United Kingdom. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by St Silas' Church.
More about Blackburn
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Blackburn trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Blackburn like The Grant Arms Hotel, Maple Lodge, Ferraris Country House Hotel and Holiday Inn Preston.
Share your experience - Rate St Silas' Church, Blackburn
- Other Attractions
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wittlich Hbf
- Budget Hotels Near Gondorf City Center
- Hotels Near Eifelpark
- City Tripplans
- Blackburn Itinerary 5 Days
- Blackburn Itinerary 3 Days
- Blackburn Itinerary 4 Days
- Blackburn Itinerary 6 Days
- Blackburn Itinerary 2 Days
- Blackburn Itinerary 1 Day