Blackpool Tower580 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 4BJ, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1253622242
- Ticket Price: 50 GBP
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Cinema, Tower, Observation Deck
The tower is always a bit of a surprise to its visitors! For one, it was built in 1894, by some inspired by the Eiffel Tower. And though it never gained quite the fame of it’s Parisian predecessor, it made up for it by providing a lot more to do. The following are the highlights of the tower.
- Blackpool Tower Eye: A short 4D cinema experience followed by a stroll over a transparent skywalk – ceiling to floor uninterrupted views from over a 100 metres above the ground. Subject to weather conditions.
- Blackpool Tower Circus: Crazy and funny acrobatic stunts. April – November only. Book tickets online at least 24 hours in advance.
- Blackpool Tower Ballroom: Immerse yourself in a beauty that’s immensely stylish and charming. A brilliant dance floor, a famous Wurlitzer organ and high tea. Check out your options online.
- Blackpool Tower Dungeon: Hilarious, scary and out and out brilliant, this terrific production has no equal anywhere else.
- Blackpool Jungle Jim: Think Temple Run, with some Tarzan thrown in. Enough said.
That’s not all. If you pay GBP 500, you can even light up the Blackpool tower’s 25000 lights exactly as you wish. If you’re hungry, you can visit the Blackpool Tower Burger Kitchen.
Blackpool Tower Travel Tips
- Activities might have their own timings that change from month to month.
- Tower Circus is open April – November only.
- It’s way, way cheaper to buy the tickets online, almost half the price.
- You can buy combination tickets of just two or three attractions too.
- Tickets are valid for 90 days. There are no refunds.
- The Ballroom Balconies are available at a small nominal charge.
- The circus and other shows might use bright strobe lights. Seizure risk people should be wary.
- There is wheelchair access for all sections except the Ballroom Balconies.
- Each attraction has it’s own toilet. There is also a toilet close to Burger Kitchen on Level 5.
Entrance Ticket Details For Blackpool Tower
- GBP 40 for a child.
- Combination tickets with Sea Life and Madame Tussauds are for EUR 90 (Adult) and EUR 65 (Child).
- Tickets can be purchased individually for each attraction, Eye Adult: GBP 13; Child: GBP 10; Circus Adult: GBP 17; Child: GBP 14; Ballroom Adult: GBP 10; Child: 1 ticket free per adult; Dungeon: Can only be had in combination with others; Jungle Jim Adult: 2 ticket free per child, Child: GBP 6.50.
- Free: Entering, Sea View Terrace Intergalactic, Games Zone, The Eye & The Dungeon shops and The Blackpool Tower Burger Kitchen.
Blackpool Tower Hours
- Check timings and availability very carefully before going.
How to Reach Blackpool Tower
- Blackpool North Train Station is a 5 minutes walk away.
- Bus 1, 11, 12, 22, 649 stop Promenade (Blackpool), by Sands.
- Bus 14, 17, 22 stop Promenade (Blackpool), Bank Hey Street (Stop 2).
- Tram: Seafront Tram to Blackpool Tower Stop.
- Burger Kitchen
- Harry Ramsden’s
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Blackpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Blackpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Blackpool Tower Address: The Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 4BJ, United Kingdom
- Blackpool Tower Contact Number: +44-1253622242
- Blackpool Tower Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Blackpool Tower Price: 50 GBP
- Time required to visit Blackpool Tower: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Blackpool include Blackpool Tower in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
58.02% of people start their Blackpool Tower visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Blackpool Tower
91.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blackpool Tower
People normally club together Comedy Carpet and The Blackpool Tower Dungeon while planning their visit to Blackpool Tower.