Madame Tussauds Blackpool, Blackpool
About Madame Tussauds Blackpool, Blackpool
Madame Tussauds Blackpool, Blackpool - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 87-89 Promenade, Blackpool FY1 5AA, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 15 GBP
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Museum, Children Museum, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Madame Tussauds museums are famous around the world for their realistic wax figures of famous celebrities. Although the main museum is in London, there are a number of Madame Tussauds in other major cities, and Blackpool is one of them! And just like the London version, Blackpool’s Madame Tussaud’s museum doesn’t disappoint for the slightest moment.
What makes the Blackpool Madame Tussauds such a treat is the fact that not only are the figurines as lifelike as you could possibly imagine, but they’ve gone as far as to recreate the situations these celebrities would most likely be in!
So don’t be surprised if you walk into the football locker room inside the museum and find David Beckham doing his sit ups, getting ready for a football match! By the time you get used to the magic that is the Madame Tussauds, you’ll be kneeling next to Tiger Woods teeing up a shot without a care in the world!
The museum is divided into sections, with the Big Night In containing most of the celebrities from the entertainment world. Famous figures include singers Cheryl Cole and Susan Boyle. The music section has figures of Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga.
In the authentic history section, you can learn all about how Madame Tussauds creates the wax figures.
There is a special childrens section as well, containing famous characters like Shrek, Spiderman and Bob the Builder.
Madame Tussauds is hands down one of the most entertaining attractions that there is, whether you’re visiting with your best friends, your family or just going all by yourself.
At the very least, it’s fun to stargaze and daydream too. Who knows, maybe one day you’ll be immortalized as an ageless wax figure yourself, and then have everyone posing next to you!
Madame Tussauds Blackpool Information
- Book the tickets online, as it will save you time and give you valuable discounts too.
- You can explore the attraction online beforehand to make sure you don’t miss out on a photo op with your favourite celebrities when you get there.
- Eating and drinking are strictly not permitted at Madame Tussauds.
- No animals or pets are permitted into Madame Tussauds. However, they do permit seeing-eye dogs, guide dogs and hearing eye dogs.
- Families with young children are advised that baby buggies are not preferred in Madame Tussauds. Therefore you will be advised to leave your pushchair in our buggy park at the entrance.
- Cameras are allowed in all areas of Madame Tussauds.
- You can touch the wax figures, but take utmost care in not doing them any damage.
Madame Tussauds Blackpool Ticket Prices
- Group tickets of 4 cost £52 pounds
- Children : £12.95
Madame Tussauds Blackpool Opening and Closing Hours
- Closing times vary with the season. Refer to the website for updates.
How To reach Madame Tussauds Blackpool by Public Transport
- By Tram: Take any Promenade tram to the Central Pier stop.
- By Train: Nearest rail station is Blackpool North Station (within a 20 minute walk of the venue).
- By Bus: Bus routes 1, 10 and 11 travel to the venue.
Restaurants Near Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- Ma Kelly’s
- Franky & Benny’s
- Retro Cafe
- Dales Diner
- Morgan’s Great British Chioppy
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Blackpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Blackpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Madame Tussauds Blackpool, Blackpool Reviews - Write a Review
Very poor. For some reason they no longer have the Chamber of Horrors which was the best part. The only way it can be as good as it used to be is to bring it back. A lot of other people have also said the same thing. Hopefully they listen and re-open it. It just is not the same without it.
Pretty disappointing. The wax works are impressive but there's not much to look at and your through the exit doors within half an hour wondering what you've actually paid £16.50 for. If you're looking for something that's better value and far more entertaining and enjoyable choose the tower circus
It was OK the wax works models were very good but it was very busy when I went and I just had to follow the crowd. It seem that they want you to have your photo taken with a model by them rather than take your own selfie.
Great place to waste time. Around 90% of the exhibits are great with the odd sad looking one amongst them. Some of the setups are excellent and great interactive sets and photo opportunities. Well worth a visit.
Brilliant place to see, pricey but imagine how long it took to design the celebrity figures. I had a voucher which are always available if you are willing to look. Great 2 hour experience.
- Nearby Attractions
- Laser Quest Blackpool (blackpool)
- Blackpool High Ropes
- Pat's Bingo
- Imperial View Apartments
- Tee Time Golf Centre
- Blackpool Model Village & Gardens
- Blackpool Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Blackpool
- What to See in 48 Hours in Blackpool
- What to See in 72 Hours in Blackpool
- How to Spend 5 Days in Blackpool
- How to Spend 6 Days in Blackpool
- How to Spend 7 Days in Blackpool