Pleasure Beach, Blackpool
About Pleasure Beach, Blackpool
Pleasure Beach, Blackpool - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 525 Ocean Blvd, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 1EZ, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 22 GBP
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 3.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Pleasure Beach is Blackpool’s largest and most popular amusement park. In fact, it is the most visited tourist attraction in the United Kingdom, and one of the twenty most visited amusement parks in the entire world!
Over 5 million people visit the Pleasure Beach every year and enjoy almost forty different fun filled rides. Did you know that they have ten rollercoasters alone? These include the Big One, which was once the highest rollercoaster in the world, and the Infusion, the world's first suspended looping coaster entirely over water.
Other attractions that you have to check out when you’re at the Pleasure Beach are the Hot Ice Show, a skating extravaganza that often features Olympic level ice skaters performing at the arena that always leaves the audience astounded.
The Valhalla, which claims to be one of the biggest rides in the world, is the most expensive in house attraction on the planet, taking £15 million. And these are just a select few of a huge number of rides that are guaranteed to keep you hooked and dizzy for hours.
The park has many restaurants, including an ‘Italian Job’ themed restaurant, and Britain’s biggest Burger King outlet.
They have a themed section called ‘Nickelodeon Land’, with smaller rides and attractions aimed at younger children and teens. The park also has the ‘Ghost Train’, a famous dark themed ride that was built way back in 1930.
Now you know that the Pleasure Beach isn’t just the biggest amusement park in Britain, but it is also one of the most thrilling attractions that the country has to offer. There is something to keep everyone in the family enjoying themselves for hours, and is definitely worth taking an entire day out for.
Pleasure Beach Information
- You can purchase an all you can eat or all you can drink pass along with your ticket, which entitles you to unlimited food within the park’s premises.
- You are also entitled to a ‘rainy day return’, which lets you return to the park next day for free if it rains consecutively for over three hours.
- It is recommended going there towards the end of summer in order to avoid the large crowds in peak season.
- Some of the rides go higher and faster than they look- you have been warned!
- Small and medium lockers are available for storing belongings and valuables, but you can also rent a bigger locker on request.
- Make sure you don’t get on the water rides too late in the day, or you’ll probably be going home soaked.
Pleasure Beach Ticket Prices
- On purchasing the tickets online, visitors can avail discounts of up to £8 per ticket.
- Children: £19.99
Pleasure Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- Check the calendar available on the website to stay updated on any changed times and holidays.
How To reach Pleasure Beach by Public Transport
- By Rail: regular train services run to Blackpool North and direct to Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s own mainline station via Preston.
- By Tram: Pleasure Beach has its own tram stop located just outside the entrance.
- Buses No: 1, 12, 14, 16, 61 go to Pleasure Beach (Blackpool), by Napier Avenue.
Restaurants Near Pleasure Beach
- Jade Delight
- Burger King
- The Burlington
- Carousel Hotel
- Lee Raj
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Blackpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Blackpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Reviews - Write a Review
The best theme park in Europe! I absolutely love this park, its come on so much in the last 10 years. The place was clean and very welcoming, the prices are brilliant when compared to the likes of Alton Towers and Thorpe Park, admittedly the food isn't brilliant but its like that at most theme parks. The new ride ICON is coming along great, i love how The Pleasure Beach are being so open about the project. when the new ride opens Pleasure Beach will be the most talked about Theme Park in the UK!!!! I would definitely recommend.
Awesome place! Got a great deal online for our family of four. Plenty of rides and amusement for all ages and courage levels. Lots of areas to sit down and the food prices are what's expected. Blackpool's tram stops right in front and if you book your accommodation well, it really helps to smooth out the day.
Great family fun. Took advantage of the return for free day and made the most of our 3 day stay. Kids loved the rides and catered for all ages in our group. Clean and plenty of eateries. Crepes were amazing bit pricey perhaps if buying for lots but big enough to share. Shame some rides were out of action as one was my son’s favourite from a previous visit but didn’t impact greatly. Would suggest more places to shelter if it’s raining. Got soaked our first day towards the end and struggled for shelter also some more seating at the rides. Not everyone waiting in the queue is riding.
This place is absolutely Amazing! Like I have no other words how I can explain how Amazing this amusement park is. I love it so much. This place should carry on for years, as it gets better and better. It will upgrade also as the years go on. It will become the best place in England. I actually can't wait to come to this place in 2 weeks. Blackpool Pleasure Beach, keep up the Amazing work.
Totally hilarious day I hadn't expected to enjoy the place so much. Some of the shortest queue times I have experienced in any park. Some great vintage wooden roller coasters and a bit of a bargain entry price compared to some. Very impressed overall and would go back again.
- Nearby Attractions
- Star Trek The Exhibition
- Pasaje Del Terror
- Moor Park
- The Cliffs Hotel
- Karting 2000
- Escape Blackpool
- Laser Quest Blackpool (blackpool)
- Blackpool High Ropes
- Pat's Bingo
- Blackpool Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Blackpool
- What to See in 48 Hours in Blackpool
- What to See in 72 Hours in Blackpool
- How to Spend 5 Days in Blackpool
- How to Spend 6 Days in Blackpool
- How to Spend 7 Days in Blackpool