Sandcastle Water ParkCurrently Closed
The Blackpool Sandcastle Waterpark is the largest indoor waterpark in Britain. If you like water parks, this is one place that you must visit as it promises hours of frolicking in water slides, fun pools, a wave machine, water chutes, arcades and even a swim shop. Open throughout the year, you can step in any day and go absolutely crazy at the Sancastle Waterpark, and nobody’s going to stop you.
The Sandcastle Waterpark also has an area known as the Hyperzone, which requires an extra pass to enter. However, once you are in the Hyperzone, you get access to the four most mind numbing attractions the park has to offer- the Aztec Falls, the Montazooma, the Sidewinder and the Masterblaster.
If you’re not in the mood for some waterpark frenzy, you can also sit back and float carelessly along the lazy river, where nobody will disturb you. Although you really should try out some of these rides when you’re done lazing!
The Waterpark has burger bars, snack bars and other eateries where you can have meals with the entire family.
You can also go shopping inside the waterpark, at Bongo Bongo, Monkey Island and Treetops trading post.
So, if getting wet and wild is your thing, what are you waiting for? Head on to the Sandcastle Waterpark today, and have a blast!
- The Sandcastle Waterpark is right next to the Pleasure Beach, which gives you the perfect opportunity to try both out in the same day.
- Picnicking and bringing your own food is not allowed at the park.
- Lockers are available for all with a refundable deposit of 50p each.
- You can also hire your own swimwear at the beach if you haven’t brought your own clothes.
- Visitors who do not wish to swim for any reason, but want to visit the park as a spectator, can purchase a ticket for the same from the reception at a subsidized rate.
- They are equipped with a pay and park, but there are free parking spaces about 7 to 8 minutes away from the Waterpark.
- You can purchase Family Saver packs of tickets on the website, which have some quite good deals if you’re travelling with a large party.
- Children: £11.50 (Entry to Hyperzone is an extra £6 each).
- The hours keep changing on a monthly basis. Keep checking the calendar on the website to stay updated.
- By bus: The number 1 bus will take you along the promenade and stops outside the Sandcastle Waterpark on the opposite side of the road. You can also take the tram which stops directly outside.
- By train: The nearest train station to Sandcastle Waterpark is Blackpool South station.
- Jade Delight
- Burger King
- The Burlington
- Carousel Hotel
- Lee Raj
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Blackpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Blackpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Blackpool include Sandcastle Water Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
67.16% of people start their Sandcastle Water Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sandcastle Water Park
91.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sandcastle Water Park
Lots of water activities on offer. Ideal for children of all ages. Super fun slides, water rapids and a wave pool. Bring your children and have a fun couple of hours. There's wheel chair accessible entrance and a lift to the changing rooms downstairs. You can use the car park next to the water park at (as of today) five pounds for up to three hours and I think it's 8 quid for up to 12 hours. It takes coins or card payments.
Brilliant day out for young and old kids alike! Plenty of slides and splash areas for little ones and excellent bigger rides for the older ones. Very clean and tidy with lots of attentive staff.
Took my disabled daughter and the staff were fantastic and very helpful. Changing facilities very good and clean. Helped us get her up to one of the slides, we carried and they cleared the route for us. Water was a nice temperature and water wheelchair readily available. Could just do with access to hair driers as there didn't seem to be any upstairs.
Absolutely brilliant top quality. The staff were so helpful with directions and making sure that everyone was safe and having fun. The rides were amazing absolutely thrilling and well worth a go on every single one. Plus a bonus at a reasonable price access to the spa which was deeply relaxing. Would defiantly go again.
Great Waterpark Amazing Food And Fun Slides! But Could Improve About When Kids Are Scared To Go On Slides And Can't Go Back Down. I Had That Once Waited For 45 Minutes!! But Amazing Fun Area To Play In!:)