The Blackpool Tower Dungeon431 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bank Hey St, Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 5BJ, United Kingdom, FY1 4BJ
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1253622242
- Ticket Price: 15 GBP
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Stage Show, Family And Kids, Tower, Social, Entertainment, Amusement Parks
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is one of the most unique attractions the city has to offer. Located in the depths of the iconic Blackpool Tower, this is an incredible walkthrough that brings together a cast of very talented actors, special effects, stages, scenes and a ride to make it a truly one of a kind experience.
The show is based on Lancastrian history and legends (minus the boring bits, as the claim), and is a fully themed experience with 360 degree sets, and authentic storytelling. And when they say 360, they really mean it. The entire walkthrough will have something that you can see, hear, touch, smell any maybe even taste! The Blackpool Tower Dungeon combines elements of comedy and horror to make a scarily funny experience.
The wonderful cast of actors portray famous local characters like Captain Johnson from the notorious Skippool smuggling gang and Alizon Devize, the infamous Pendle Witch.
The show has ten actor led shows which you will see as you walk through the premises, as well as an exciting drop ride.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is a perfect place to visit with your friends and family, because it combines information with enjoyment in a way that few others can.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon Travel Tips
- Other Hours: Closes at 1830 hours on weekends.
- It is recommended that you book your tickets online, as purchasing them at the reception might lead to you having to wait in a long queue.
- It is advised to take children only above the age of 8 as some of the attractions within the park may be quite scary.
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is not suitable for those suffering from claustrophobia, and for people who have back or neck problems.
- The minimum height restriction is 1.2 meters tall, and pregnant guests are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with epilepsy, heart complaints or pacemakers are strictly advised not to ride.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Children: £12.95
- Online prices are subsidized, and there are family pack offers with good discounts on the website as well as the reception.
How to Reach The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is a 10 minute walk from Blackpool North station and a 30 minute walk from Blackpool South station.
- Bus services 1, 5, 7, 10 and 14 run by The Blackpool Tower. Or hop on a Tram, they run along the coast from Fleetwood to Starr Gate just disembark at the Tower Tram stop.
- Burger King
- Harry Ramsden’s
- Toast Cafe
- West Coast Rock Cafe
- La Fontania Italian Restaurant
- Michael Wan’s Mandarin
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Blackpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Blackpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Blackpool include The Blackpool Tower Dungeon in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
76.72% of people start their The Blackpool Tower Dungeon visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
88.39% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Blackpool Tower Dungeon