The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, Blackpool
About The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, Blackpool
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, Blackpool - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Bank Hey St, Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 5BJ, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 15 GBP
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Performance, Stage Show, Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is one of the most unique attractions the city has to offer. Located in the depths of the iconic Blackpool Tower, this is an incredible walkthrough that brings together a cast of very talented actors, special effects, stages, scenes and a ride to make it a truly one of a kind experience.
The show is based on Lancastrian history and legends (minus the boring bits, as the claim), and is a fully themed experience with 360 degree sets, and authentic storytelling. And when they say 360, they really mean it. The entire walkthrough will have something that you can see, hear, touch, smell any maybe even taste! The Blackpool Tower Dungeon combines elements of comedy and horror to make a scarily funny experience.
The wonderful cast of actors portray famous local characters like Captain Johnson from the notorious Skippool smuggling gang and Alizon Devize, the infamous Pendle Witch.
The show has ten actor led shows which you will see as you walk through the premises, as well as an exciting drop ride.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is a perfect place to visit with your friends and family, because it combines information with enjoyment in a way that few others can.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon Information
- Other Hours: Closes at 1830 hours on weekends.
- It is recommended that you book your tickets online, as purchasing them at the reception might lead to you having to wait in a long queue.
- It is advised to take children only above the age of 8 as some of the attractions within the park may be quite scary.
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is not suitable for those suffering from claustrophobia, and for people who have back or neck problems.
- The minimum height restriction is 1.2 meters tall, and pregnant guests are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with epilepsy, heart complaints or pacemakers are strictly advised not to ride.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon Ticket Prices
- Children: £12.95
- Online prices are subsidized, and there are family pack offers with good discounts on the website as well as the reception.
How To reach The Blackpool Tower Dungeon by Public Transport
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon is a 10 minute walk from Blackpool North station and a 30 minute walk from Blackpool South station.
- Bus services 1, 5, 7, 10 and 14 run by The Blackpool Tower. Or hop on a Tram, they run along the coast from Fleetwood to Starr Gate just disembark at the Tower Tram stop.
Restaurants Near The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Burger King
- Harry Ramsden’s
- Toast Cafe
- West Coast Rock Cafe
- La Fontania Italian Restaurant
- Michael Wan’s Mandarin
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Blackpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Blackpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, Blackpool Reviews - Write a Review
This place was absolutely brilliant!! Well worth a trip! Brilliant actors and actresses! You can even be called to take part and it is wonderful! Look out for the ending!! I had a very horrible time!!! (Amazing)
The actors are funny and very talented. I love the hard work and effort they make to give a full experience. I also love the effects they use to enhance your visit. I definitely recommend this to people looking for fun and jumpscares!
Great place. Actors were very good. Really enjoyed it.
Sorry to say but it wasnt worth it to be honest ... maybe its because ive seen how good the london one is ( 5 star) and tbh i didnt enjoy this one ... there wasnt that heart and good acting .. also a little short . I dont recommend blackpool one .
Quite an experience. Appreciate the effort the staff put into making the show. Definitely a must-visit.
- Nearby Attractions
- Viva Blackpool
- Dr Who Exhibition And Museum
- Blackpool North Station
- Fy1 5aa
- The Residence Hotel
- The Beverley
- Hotel 33
- World Horse Welfare Penny Farm
- Tudor Eating House Ltd.
- Blackpool Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Blackpool
- What to See in 48 Hours in Blackpool
- What to See in 72 Hours in Blackpool
- How to Spend 5 Days in Blackpool
- How to Spend 6 Days in Blackpool
- How to Spend 7 Days in Blackpool