About Bletchley Park, Bletchley
Bletchley Park was the central site for Britain's codebreakers during World War II. Run by the Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS), it regularly penetrated the secret communications of the Axis Powers – most importantly the German Enigma and Lorenz ciphers. The official historian of World War II British Intelligence has written that the "Ultra" intelligence produced at Bletchley shortened the war by two to four years, and that without it the outcome of the war would have been uncertain. Located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, Bletchley Park is now a flourishing heritage attraction. Open seven days a week, it is popular with individuals and families, as well as school groups and tour parties.Wikipedia
Overview of Bletchley Park
You are looking at travel information of Bletchley Park in Bletchley. On your trip to Bletchley, you can consider a quick visit to Bletchley Park. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Bletchley Park and you'll thank us later!
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Bletchley tours for such assistance.
More about Bletchley
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Bletchley trip planner for personalization.
Hotels like Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes, Peartree Lodge Waterside and Ramada Milton Keynes will solve your problem of where to stay in Bletchley.
Book Bletchley Park Tickets And Tours
Share your experience - Rate Bletchley Park, Bletchley
Excellent day at Bletchley Park. Will definitely come again.All I expected and more. All the staff were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble.Every thing was perfect. Even the quick sharp shower was welcome as we were feeling the he at somewhat. The mansion was superb in every possible way. And as for the history......What an amazing. story and how proud we feel to be part of that history. Thank you Margaret Jarvis Derby.
This is a fascinating location which explains the role of code breaking from WW2 onwards. Lots of historic items on display and you can see how some of them work. Gives an idea on how rough the working conditions are and how brilliant are the prone who worked there. An educative environment brought to life by the guides so make sure you get on a guided tour as you hear some fascinating anecdotes. Good value as your entry fee is valid for a whole year!
Everything about this place you can find on their website - no need to repeat. But the presentation of the story is really amazing and it's easy to imagine how life was during WW2 on this campus. The entry fee is heavy but when you think about all the work that needs to be done, probably a fair price. And the ticket is valid for the whole season!
Very interesting site! Spent 5 hours there and not one single minute bored. Very informative audio guide and video's played al around. The technical aspect of the code breaking is quite difficult, but is explained in the best possible ways. Will certainly go back and recommend!
Museum and park dedicated to Britain's WWII codebreaking efforts. Decently priced and extensive grounds, but the text-heavy exhibits are clearly in need of a refresh. Thankfully an informative (and free) multimedia guide, as well as a few talks and videos, provide some respite from all the reading.
- Other Attractions
- Central Market
- Terrazza Mascagni
- Cavallino Matto
- Acquario Di Livorno
- Sanctuary Of Montenero
- Fortezza Nuova
- Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori
- Museo Provinciale Storia Naturale
- Fortezza Vecchia
- La Perla Del Mare
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Central Market
- Hotels Near Terrazza Mascagni
- Luxury Hotels Near Cavallino Matto
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Acquario Di Livorno
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sanctuary Of Montenero
- Cheap Hotels Near Fortezza Nuova
- Budget Hotels Near Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori
- Luxury Hotels Near Museo Provinciale Storia Naturale
- 5 Star Hotels Near Fortezza Vecchia
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near La Perla Del Mare
- City Tripplans
- Bletchley Itinerary 4 Days
- Bletchley Itinerary 1 Day
- Bletchley Itinerary 2 Days
- Bletchley Itinerary 6 Days
- Bletchley Itinerary 3 Days
- Bletchley Itinerary 5 Days
- 12 Day Trip to London, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Bletchley from Hacienda Heights
- 4 Day Trip to Bletchley from Langley
- 4 Day Trip to Bletchley from Wilmington
- 3 Day Trip to Bletchley from Milton Keynes