Mansion Beach65 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1701 Mansion Rd, New Shoreham, RI 02807, USA, Block Island, United States Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
One of Block Island’s most beautiful beaches, the mansion beach is the ideal location for beachcombing and body surfing. This secluded beach was once home to a royal mansion which was destroyed by a fire in the 1960s. Easy accessibility, calm waters, gorgeous views, and gentle waves make it a favorite recreational hub among locals and tourists alike. You can take a stroll along the waters, carry refreshments for picnicking or simply watch the beautiful sand and water to rejuvenate yourself here.
- Mansion Beach Address: 1701 Mansion Rd, New Shoreham, RI 02807, USA, Block Island, United States
- Time required to visit Mansion Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
73.03% of people who visit Block Island include Mansion Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
27.45% of people start their Mansion Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mansion Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mansion Beach
People normally also visit National Wildlife Refuge while planning their trip to Mansion Beach.
People also prefer to start their day with Mansion Beach.