Cumberland Nature ReserveCurrently Open
- Address: Bloemendal, South Africa Map
- Phone: +27-823371056
- Ticket Price: 30 ZAR
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Cumberland Nature Reserve is a 300 hectares private reserve which is the perfect place if you are looking for tranquillity and peace. The scenery is pristine, and you will get to see a lot of species of birds and animals. If you are lucky enough, you can witness more than 80 different kinds of birds in the early hours on any day. Cumberland Nature Reserve is very well-maintained and has many interesting picnic spots. The camping facilities are wonderful and if you wish to hike, the trails are demarcated properly and offer lovely views.
How to Reach Cumberland Nature Reserve
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Cumberland Nature Reserve Address: Bloemendal, South Africa
- Cumberland Nature Reserve Contact Number: +27-823371056
- Cumberland Nature Reserve Price: 30 ZAR
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!