This is a jaw-dropping experience and a must visit for animal lovers and nature enthusiasts. At the Cheetah experience, you get to interact with cheetahs, lions, leopards, wolves and meerkats, caracals and cheetah cubs. You can also join the research group or the volunteering experience if you are having an extended visit. Click the day-to-day lives of these wild cats and explore the wild in mundane!
Cheetah Experience Travel Tips
- Group tours are available.
- Special tours are available.
- Package tours are available that include lunch and other facilities.
- Accommodation is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cheetah Experience
- Children have a concession in entry fee.
Cheetah Experience Hours
- Tours for children are conducted at 10.00 am.
- Adult tours are scheduled at 11.00 am, 12.00 pm, 02.00 pm and 03.00 pm.
How to Reach Cheetah Experience
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bloemfontein before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloemfontein and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bloemfontein include Cheetah Experience in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.33% of people start their Cheetah Experience visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cheetah Experience
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cheetah Experience