Cheetah ExperienceCurrently Open
- Address: Maluti Ave, Bloemfontein, 9301, South Africa
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +27-729053457
- Ticket Price: 120 ZAR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Cheetah Experience - Review
This is a jaw-dropping experience and a must visit for animal lovers and nature enthusiasts. At the Cheetah experience, you get to interact with cheetahs, lions, leopards, wolves and meerkats, caracals and cheetah cubs. You can also join the research group or the volunteering experience if you are having an extended visit. Click the day-to-day lives of these wild cats and explore the wild in mundane!
Cheetah Experience Information
- Group tours are available.
- Special tours are available.
- Package tours are available that include lunch and other facilities.
- Accommodation is available.
Cheetah Experience Ticket Prices
- Children have a concession in entry fee.
Cheetah Experience Opening and Closing Hours
- Tours for children are conducted at 10.00 am.
- Adult tours are scheduled at 11.00 am, 12.00 pm, 02.00 pm and 03.00 pm.
How To reach Cheetah Experience by Public Transport
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bloemfontein before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloemfontein and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cheetah Experience
95% of people who visit Bloemfontein include Cheetah Experience in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.4% of people start their Cheetah Experience visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cheetah Experience
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cheetah Experience
Cheetah Experience Map
Cheetah Experience Trips
Cheetah Experience, Bloemfontein Reviews
Amazing experience. Animals are happy and well taken care of. One tip, don't wear skirts, the cheetah might want to play with it which potentially could be dangerous.
What an amazing experience and wonderful volunteers showing us around
Great place and the people there really care about the animals and conservation.
Amazing place for big cat conservation. Many smaller species of wild cats aswell. Very informative tour and supee friendly staff. Volenteering services available for a more hands on experience. The people here are extremely dedicated to theses animals.
An experience for everyone who cares about our wild life here in South Africa!
All QuestionsCheetah experience
- Upminster Library
- Alladins Aquatics
- St Laurence C Of E Church
- Delta Force Upminster
- The Farm Studios
- Stubbers Adventure Centre
- Moor Lane C Of E Church
- Church Of St Laurence, Upminster
- Franks Wood
- Upminster Tithe Barn Museum Of Nostalgia
- Plant Perfections Garden Centre
- Latchford Farm Aquatics
- Thames Chase
- Trinity United Reformed Church
- C2c - Upminster Railway Station